- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost to the eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Follow us on Facebook:
If you have any questions concerning our Statement Of Faith or concerning anything that is not covered by our Statement of Faith please feel free to contact Pastor David Emeigh.
Our Statement Of Faith is adopted from the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE) Statement of Faith. Cornerstone Church is a member of the NAE.